Cat A & Cat B Fit-Out To Vacant Offices In The Liver Building
Overall cost: £496,000
Jennor UK were very fortunate to be able to negotiate this Project with a new and incoming Tenant to the historic and world known ‘Liver Building’ in Liverpool.
Due to our year long and still ongoing work with CBRE within the same building, we were mutually introduced to the team at Barnett Waddingham during one of their site visits to their proposed new office suite, we connected instantly and were directly charged with assisting in the Designing of their new Workspace and then with delivering the same.
Construction on the Liver Building commenced in 1908 and ran until 1911, costing the princely sum of £800’000.00 to complete, the building externally is still in outstanding condition considering it’s position within the Mersey estuary, and the famed whether residing there.
Jennor UK were tasked with the following works:-
- Initial Strip-out/dismantle of part of the existing Ceilings.
- To supply and Install new Glazed Partitions, a number with Sliding entrance Doors.
- To undertake installation of steelwork to support new ceiling structures.
- Full and comprehensive M. + E. Package including new Data points and new Wi-Fi Hardware.
- The Supply & Install of new MF Ceiling detailing within the Reception & Pods and install mineral wool into the ceiling void to assist with acoustics.
- New Lighting throughout included Emergency.
- To Supply & Install Topakustik Timber Panelling to Pods.
- Supply & Install Mirrored detailing to the Pods and USB connections into substructure.
- Supply and Install new Kitchen (c/w centre Island) including all ‘White Goods’ Appliances.
- Full Joinery package including a wide and full selection of new Timber Doorsets throughout the Suite.
- Install new Floorcoverings throughout, Carpet Tiles to the main Office and Vinyl within the Wet Rooms.
- Supply and Install Meeting Booths as directed, including all relevant Furniture.
- Full new decoration throughout the Suite.
- Install new Roller Window blind to each Window aperture.
- New Fire Alarm System.
- New Door Access System supplied and installed to the Suites entrance.
- Selection of standard Signage.
- Full Contract Clean upon completion.
As with our current undertakings for CBRE within the same premises, it is and always will be an honour to service and operate within such an important and visually stunning building.
An outgoing tenant left this suite looking a touch dated and tired, between ourselves and the team at Barnett Waddingham we designed a fresh new dynamic workspace that will project them forward to undoubted future growth.