Extensive Cat ‘B ’ Design & Build Fit Out on the 1st floor upon Chester Business Park
Overall cost: £239,000
Location: Chester - Cheshire
Although Jennor UK have partnered with Jones Lang LaSalle for many years now, this was our first time servicing their ultimate client, ‘C F Industries’, based in Chester and who are an American manufacturer and distributor of agricultural fertilizers.
This project was a seamless collaboration of all stakeholders from inception to completion including JLL, the Clients IT, Branding and Facilities Management Teams and their new premises’ Facilities Management Agents.
Jennor UK were tasked with the following works:-
- Remove all carpet tiles to areas requiring new flooring, store on site for reuse/spare tiles
- Carefully dismantle, transport and reinstallation of existing Furniture and Equipment from old Premises to this new location
- Carefully isolate, remove, transport and utilise lighting, small power and floor boxes from the existing facility
- Plasterboard construction of new Partition to form new Offices and a Boardroom
- We allowed to carefully dismantle, transport and re-erect existing glazing panels and frame tracks, we then re used the same at the new address
- Supply and installation of Pattress’s to various areas, to support elements such as wall mounted televisions etc.
- Allow to carefully dismantle existing doors and frames. Transport over to new office and modify to be inserted within new partitioning
- Allow to supply and apply (including all preparation), decoration to all new solid partitioning areas
- Supply and install new 200 x 100 bevelled edge, ceramic wall tiles c/w Chrome tile trims to newly formed Kitchen area
- Carefully take up and salvage best carpet tiles from existing premises and re-lay in new meeting rooms at Halladale House
- Supplied and installed new feature Carpet (Tarkett Orchard) & safety Carpet (Tarkett Inspiration)
- Supply and install new tegular infill blocks to top of partitions lines
- Supply and install new standard window blinds & a number of FR Roller Blinds in Eden Blackout fabric
- Allowed to carefully take down, transport existing signage to new premises for re-installation
- Supplied and installed new ‘Howdens’ Kitchen with timber effect worktops
- Supplied and installed new ‘Howdens’ Base, Wall Units and Worktops to suit the above
- Supplied and installed 100mm pencil round skirting, fully decorated to all new partitions.
- Dismantled, transport & re-install existing storage walls into Halladale House, allowing for plinth details to match existing laminate finish
- Supply and installation of featured coloured acoustic dividing Panels
- All plumbing works including waste associated with new layout proposed
- Attended to various Air Conditioning alterations
- Main Area Ventilation alterations and Extract Ventilation works
- Full Electrical installation
- Allowance for Fire Alterations to suite new layout
- Carry out modification to existing intruder alarm to suite new layout
- BWIC & Fire Stopping
- Acoustic Baffles
- Supply and installation of Full height Graphics and Manifestation Walls
- Final Clean
Jennor achieved the client’s 8 week programme and budget requirements, while also introducing sustainability into the design and build process. We integrated the re-use of materials from the clients’ existing premises, including double glazed partitioning and doors (adapted to new layout), electrical infrastructure materials, carpets, and furniture to reduce overall project costs and equally importantly, the carbon footprints of not manufacturing extra materials.