Full & Extensive Cat ‘A’ Fit Out within large vacant property
Overall cost: £1,850,000
Jennor UK Limited were highly delighted to secure our first project in a while with the prestigious C4 Projects of Warrington and revisit our historic alliance.
Victoria House is situated upon Newcastle Business Park in Newcastle upon Tyne and required an extensive
internal and external refurbishment to both floors.
16 weeks were afforded to Jennor UK to complete the works and happily, this was achieved and within
Jennor UK were tasked with the following works:-
- Complete strip-out of all existing services.
- Make good to all existing penetrations.
- Repairs to flooring once existing floorcovering have been removed.
- Apply floor Dust Sealer to all flooring.
- Fire Protection to all exposed Steel.
- Fire Stopping.
- Install various types of Partitioning.
- Fully refurbish internal Balustrading within the Main and Emergency Staircases.
- Fully strip-out and refurbish the W.C. Block, including new IPS Panels, Sanitaryware, Tiling, flooring & Decoration.
- Installation of full and extensive Joinery package.
- Supply and installation of extensive Door replacement programme.
- Supply and install Floor finishes (Carpet Tiles to Offices and Vinyl to all Wet rooms).
- Rake out and re-grout to existing and retained Tiled floor areas.
- Small section of MF Ceiling.
- Extensive installation of new Tile & Grid ceiling system.
- Installation of full and extensive M + E and Data Packages.
- Installation of extensive new Lighting to both floors and specialist lighting to Reception.
- New Fire Alarm installation.
- New Automated Sliding Door to Front inc. preparation.
- New Automated Sliding Door to Rear inc. preparation.
- Ease all existing Windows and Doors and leave in working order.
- Install Acoustic Wood panelling and backing panel to Reception area.
- Grey marble effect polished porcelain floor tiles to lift walls and metal edge protectors.
- Jet Wash existing footpaths and parking areas.
- Tarmac Repairs.
- Re-line all Victoria House parking bays and numbering.
- Clean all facades.
- Replace damaged windows.
- Install new timber cladding over existing brickwork, where directed.
- Supply and install new external ‘Victoria House’ signage.
- Clean out and water test all Guttering around the perimeter of the building.
- Thoroughly clean all Windows & Doors.
- Final Sparkle Clean.
C4 Projects and their ultimate client Caudwell Properties (101) Ltd. were highly delighted with the end result and both voiced their approval by offering to retain Jennor UK for similar future projects as and when these arise, the beautiful clean lines created by this stunning ‘Cat A fit out’ create a stunning blank canvas for any lucky incoming tenant.